New Date in 2016
Access: from Thursday, February 11th to Friday, February 26th
UPCOMING ONLINE WORKSHOP
chokurrey chokurrey chokurrey seiheki seiheki seiheki
The workshop introduces participants to Buzan’s maps and proposes a form for using them in language classes. It is divided into the following sections:
* What is a “Mind Map”?
* Sample class (Participants will experience directly how the facilitator uses mind maps with her learners)
* Theoretical framework
* Applications of “Mind Maps”
* Videos of real learners using maps
* Recommended bibliography and references
* Recommended links and videos
When? from Thursday, February 11th, 2016 at 10 am till Friday, February 26th, 2016 at 10.00 pm
20-minute online meeting? (optional) Tuesday, February 23rd (between 18.00 and 20.00) via chat/ skype / phone
Duration? 4 hours (aprox)
Fees? $ 450 pesos
Characteristics of the online workshops offered:
The online workshops address the same content delivered in face-to-face workshops. However, the material has been adapted for the online version and designed for 100% online attendance.
Workshop participants’ computers should have the following characteristics:
-PC with 512 MB RAM (1GB preferred)
-Internet access: 1 MB (minimum) , 3 MB (preferred)
Participants will receive a username and a password by email to access to the workshop material and forum. The password will be valid for fifteen days. The material will be accessible online for a fifteen-day period starting on day 1 at 10 am and ending fifteen days later on day 15 at 10 pm.
Workshop material includes:
- Videos and audio to be watched ONLINE (videos cannot be downloaded)
- Downloadable printable material in pdf
- Selected excerpts from presentations made in face-to-face workshops with explanatory audio files.
You will interact with Mady Casco, the facilitator, and other participants in an online forum, as well as during an online meeting held using Skype/chat/phone as a course closing and review.